Google Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Garmin Oregon 400t

So I recently purchased a Garmin Oregon 400t and I must say that I am absolutely loving it. Not only is it a great gps but it makes geocaching very easy. Before the Oregon I would have to use a piece of software to convert my gpx file which contained all of the caches I wanted and then send them to my gps. But now I only have to place the gpx file onto the Oregon and it is able to read it without having to use any software. Not only does it make adding caches easier it also provides you with the cache description,hint, and ratings making geocaching completely paperless. The Oregon has many other features which make it perfect for geocaching but I will stop here for now and finish my review in second installment as typing on my phone is getting tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment